KB Photo Gallery

Monday, November 2, 2015

Oct. 30, 2015

10-30-15
          


KB News


Lead 21 –Literacy: Around Me Unit theme “What can I find out about the world around me?”  This week we focused on the question, “Where can I find everyday science?”

Science: We have been exploring our 5 senses through various hands on activities.  These activities include: taste testing, smelling cups, I Spy, a listening game, and feeling bags.

Handwriting: We worked on writing the lower case letters u, y, w and j.

Writing: We read the story titled I Love My Hair by Natasha Tarpley. We then drew and labeled pictures of ourselves and identified what we love about our bodies. The pictures were then shared with the class.

Fall Party: A big thank you goes out to the parent volunteers that helped with our party.  We all had a great time. 

Important Dates:
Nov. 2– Report Cards sent home
Nov. 3 & 5 - Parent/Teacher Conferences 1 hr. early dismissal
Nov. 5 – Chip Shoppe Fundraiser Delivery 3:00 – 5:30 Cafeteria
Nov. 6 – No School


No comments:

Post a Comment